Thursday, May 18, 2017

Newsletter Update& a photo share from Joan

Happy HOT day to all!!
I am getting ready to send out the newsletter tomorrow (FRIDAY) and it will have the last
 of the Word "Affirmations"...I have them stitched and on my quilted wall hanging but I have not embellished them yet...
This is a reminder that if you are stitching them please open your newsletter tomorrow to receive the last of them...I have made 21 WORDS for you to enjoy and stitch away...I hope you have found a good use for them and if you would like to share what you have done I would love to see it...thank you so much and I am on my to stitch more...in front of the fan HAHA💗
I received an email from Joan along with some photos of her stitching...she gave me permission to share with you...
Thank You Joan :)
Love your work and I know Summer is definitely around the corner!!

Colonial Harbor...stitched by Joan

Tidal River #1 ...stitched by Joan


1 comment:

  1. Wow they all so beautiful
    Sending you smiles and hugs x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive