Friday, November 18, 2016

HexiHive Christmas

Happy Friday!!
I just added some "HexiHive" Christmas patterns to the Etsy shop. 
Here is a quick listing of photos for different ways to arrange and use your Hexis...
Add 2 plain hexis for the center and make a large table mat

Add only 1 plain hexi for the center and make a smaller hexi

Make a wall hanging

another wall hanging arrangement

how about stitching a hexi shape piece of wool to the back..
leave the top open ..add a hanger...and stuff with greens

Or string them with wool strips in between each hexi
 and make a banner for the Holidays 

Pattern available....A page for each applique hexi along with a line drawing...
.these can also be used for punch needle or embroidery....
the choice is up to you.....Enjoy and be CREATIVE!!!

Link Here for Etsy
Blessings
donna


3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna: This is a lovely post, I love the HexiHive Design, so sweet.

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen these....live them! The hexie design is brilliant and I love that they can be arranged differently. I especially like your garland, it's very unusual, looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive