Thursday, September 29, 2016

SAL invites have gone out and there is a change in the fabric choice

Hi everyone,

I found out yesterday that Forest Mist from Wichelt has been discontinued.

Leave it up to me to pick something from my stash that I loved and it is no longer available…..this happens at the grocery store too. We find something we love…get used to it and then all of a sudden the store decides to no longer carry it….and when you get to the check out and they say “Did you find everything you were looking for?” ……I say no and they send me to another counter to fill out a bunch of paper work……its not worth it!!

So this morning I contacted Picture This Plus and spoke to Marilyn…..she was so helpful and we came up with a solution….a substitute would be “Pampas”…..Forest Mist was close to DMC 523 and 522…….and this substitute fabric looks great.

Yeah we found a solution and I think you will be pleased!!  Thank you Picture This Plus.
Here is a link to the fabric: 
or
if you prefer a solid fabric please look for something comparable to DMC 523 or DMC 522

Have a great weekend
Donna     
By The Bay Needleart

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive