Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sharing Day :)

Today I am sharing with you some stitching projects that other stitchers have shared with me......
This is from Lynn. She made "Sandy Bird"... I happened to have a kit left from a class and Lynn made some modifications so "Sandy" would fit in her moms antique birdcage.
Well done :).....thank you Lynn for sharing....i love it!! 

This is from Jackie....she is a very devoted stitcher ....she lives in Fryeburg Maine and no matter how she is feeling she always makes time to stitch....just beautiful, thank you Jackie for sharing....you'll get there before me :) 

This is the Tidal River Series that Janice stitched. It is just beautiful....I have mine stitched as 3 separate sections for the photos for the charts but I do wish I had it stitched them all as one long scene.......maybe I can figure a way to seam them together....
Thank you Janice for sharing !!
Dont forget if you have some stitching you would like to share I would be honored to share your work and if you are working on the "Affirmation" words...send those along to...
thank you again 
donna 

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive