Monday, April 13, 2015

.....and the winner is Pilarin , thank you to everyone that left me a message and I hope you are having a happy spring.........i am going to pack my gifts in an envelope and away they go to Spain to live by the Mediterranean Sea. 
I am in the middle of a terrible cold, but sitting outside today was a blessing.....the fresh air was so nice...it was a long winter.
We are getting Sec #5 ready, all printed, bagged and getting things ready to mail to shops....always better to be ready early :)
Stitching away on a new design called "Home By The Sea", I will share a peak tomorrow.....and don't forget that if you are interested in "Serenity Harbor Sampler" you can still sign up but the deadline to be eligible for the free kit(a gift mailed out at the end of the year) is April 15th. 
I am busy making plans to order supplies.....and I will email everyone a questionnaire for the info I will need to make your kit personal.....so watch for them sometime this week.
have a happy Monday night
donna

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pilarin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pilarin! Donna, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I missed see this but congrats to the winner. It is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive