Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Serenity Harbor Update

Happy Tuesday, I see the sun, YEAH!!!!
I have an update for the Serenity Harbor Sampler SAL.....I need to make a cutoff date....this is for the  kit., This means that you can still sign up during the year but have to catch up with the purchase of chart sections....the cutoff date is for the Free Kit that is to be included. I need a count for supplies and names and birth years so I can make these kits special....in order to do this I need to have a cutoff date....so if you are still thinking of signing up..... this date will be important for you.......No more free kits offered after April 15th...

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be included for the sampler draw!! It looks beautiful.
    Thank you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive