Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Still here :)

Sorry I have not posted in a couple of weeks. We had a very busy Thanksgiving. Hubby decided to have it as an open house and it is hard to plan when you do not know how many people will be here. We had a great time.
 I didn't realize how I had fallen behind in house work, it felt like I was doing spring cleaning for a few days before everyone came over. 
We had a bonfire outside for Meagan and her friends and it had just snowed the day before so they made a snowman. It was fun to see her friends over; it was open house for her too and they are all around 21 years old :) 
Mom spent the the week with us, I always feel like I can not go up to the office to work on the computer because I don't want to leave her alone so I did some punch needle as we watched so many movies, I have more stitching to catch up on. 
Almost finished the angel from the previous post, the blocks are decoupaged and distressed, dowels are painted, and I am just working on the star for the top. 
I am off to answer emails and sorry if I have not answered your email yet, I am on the way :)
donna
today's weather

  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a festive time with so many friends, family and neighbors stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time you had! We all take a break from the bloggy world now and then - you were missed.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a lovely time Donna :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive