Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Aol acct has lost my contact list :(

I just went to my AOL email account only to find I have no more contacts, so I will use another acct. If you receive an email from me on AOL with an attachment please be careful, not sure what has happened. I was sending the PDF with the Sampler info from AOL and that should be fine; it is just from today forward.
And I have added another Blog for the Serenity Harbor Sampler. We reached the limit of 100 authors so I had to make "Serenity Harbor Sampler Continued". There are still invites open on the first blog and I have those counted in the 100, so if you could please accept the invite by Dec 20th that would be wonderful because I need to cancel out any invites that are still open by that date.
Have a good night and I am off to type email address to another acct :)
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive