Monday, August 25, 2014

Highlight Special for the week.

Happy Monday, I just finished moving furniture again.. I admit I am obsessed with moving the furniture in the house. So I am once again fixing the porch to give classes and have an OPEN STUDIO in the fall. This event is scheduled for Oct 18, same day as Harvest-fest  in York Maine, seeing I live in York :).
This weeks Highlight Special is "Autumn Cove" and can be found on Etsy here 

This is the same back ground scene as last weeks special "Halloween Cove"
I have the large tree with HUGE fall leaves in luscious Autumn colors and the grass is starting to change with the cool fall morning air.
I am busy stitching and had to take hubby to the hospital again so maybe that is how I release my stress by moving furniture. Goodness knows I am feeling lighter after moving and organizing with a fresh look.
Well check out  Etsy for this weeks special. It is a 20% disc.off the chart because it is usually $10.00 and is $8.00 for the week with no shipping charge in the US.
have a good day
Blessings
donna
and I hope you enjoyed last weeks newsletter with the little freebie :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive