Sunday, January 26, 2014

They are the way to your inbox

I sent the emails out! Yeah
I have a small winter freebie in the newsletter so check for it and I have the coupon for my Etsy shop.
 It is "iamblessed25"   This is good for .25% off your purchase until the end of January so take advantage as I have some limited kits and models for sale. I will also be adding something new everyday until the end of the sale. 
I hope you enjoy the little winter freebie that was included in the newsletter.
This is a good time to show you my new design "Winter Holiday" This will be coming out soon. It will be released in time for the stitching MARKET that is held in Nashville. If you would like to look up info on the market click here 
"WINTER HOLIDAY" 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna! I hope that you guys are getting a break from this crazy winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Farley11:06 AM

    Hi - I never received your latest newsletter and winter freebie. I am on your mailing list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive