Monday, September 10, 2012

and the winner is .........

And the winner is Pam from IL. Congratulation to Pam, I will email her this morning and tell her, YEAH!!
My daughter and I went to Liams birthday party and it was fun, the weather held out until evening and then it poured. When we got home at 6:00pm hubby was sitting on the couch waiting for us with his bag packed and off we went to the hospital again. I am on my way to visit him this morning and when I get back I will finish framing "Spot Of The Bay Sampler" and I will share a photo, probably not until this evening but it will get it finished, Have a good Monday and thank you for all of your comments.
donna

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that hubby is back in the hospital...keeping you both in my thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers fr your husband.
    Congrats to Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive