Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mary Kay day & Pics of a class

Hi everyone, My daughter decided the other day to have a Mary Kay party for a couple of her friends and of course I was invited too. I used to sell Mary Kay when I was in my early 30's so it was nice to see what was new. And yes I bought some foundation who could say no it was so smooth. Our Mary Kay lady is Marjorie Crossman and if any of you live in the southern Maine area she was so nice. Her # is 843-452-1816, and she would be happy to have a party for you. 
And I have a photo of  the Gracie class that I had at Yankee Cross Stitch.  

It was a fun class and great group of girls
I am working on orders today and then off to work on the crochet flower directions for you.
Try to stay cool, because it is really warming up here :)
donna

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive