Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Frame Finishing directions for "Garden Of Wildflowers"

I am still working on the directions for the crochet flowers but I have some quick directions for the frame, 
This is the unfinished frame that I purchased at Michael's

I painted it a shade of green that I liked

I them brushed on a coat of Crackle by Delta, I followed the directions and let it dry for a few minutes

I then brushed on my white top coat and watched it crackle

All framed :)
The next thing will be the directions for the crochet flowers.
Maybe tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. How creative! It looks wonderful!

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frame looks so pretty Donna! I haven't used Crackle in awhile, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great instructions, Donna, and great results too. I love this design also! Can't wait to see the instructions for the crocheted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That just looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a crackle frame once and it was so easy and so much fun. The best part was watching it crackle. Yours turned out very nicely. I love it. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive