Monday, May 21, 2012

Photos of a couple of classes coming soon

This is Gracie. She will be taught at Yankee Cross Stitch on Saturday June 23rd 
Happy Monday to all of you.
I have a few photos to share of 2 classes that I will be teaching this summer at a couple of local shops.
You will have to contact the shops for more info but I thought I would share the photos.

What an angelic face :)

This is Sandy and I will teach her at Camp Wool on Saturday July 28th

And this is my Birds of A Funky Feather update


Have a Wonderful Day and Keep Stitching
donna

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 AM

    Just love your work..so creative! And YES, pinterest is very addicting....a little dangerous maybe...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna: These are adorable, I sure wish I lived nearby so I could take those classes.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all...especially Gracie! I do wish I was able to attend the class...hopefully you will be able to sell these patterns later....

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these birds are wonderful! I just love your Birds of a Funky Feather -- so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post Donna!
    Your birds are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and I so want to make one of your bluebirds. Adorable!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive