Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peek @ "A Little Blue For You"





This is one of my new designs called "A Little Blue For You" . It will be available for shops that get automatic sfrom me by next Thursday. I am also making up kits for the placemat and cork pin cushion that you can see in the first photo. This will be available from my Etsy shop only in a couple of weeks. I will write more in a couple of days but Bill has more doc appointments so we are busy with those, miss all of you
Have a good night
donna

9 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love how it co-ordinates with your background too :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'll be watching for it to appear on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so wonderful to see all that blue! Can you tell it's my colour preference, lol!
    It's a truly lovely design which I hope to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like that! Hope the doctor appointments go well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I have just come across your website and love your work. The stitch an inch series is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute!
    I hope hubby's appts go well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad l dropped by lovely work. Will return again later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautyful )))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful, must learn to try to do this, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive