Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My classes are up and posted at Celebration Of Needlework site

We are waiting for our snow storm. We had snow before Halloween and then we have had no snow until tonight (so they say). Getting things from the store that we need and then I am getting ready to have a stitching fest. Yeah. But I have become addicted to a game on my Nook. I am making a zoo(I purchased the game on my Nook for my grandson but when he is not visiting he needs someone to take care of all of those animals, right ).  I need to stop :(
But here is the link to the site. CELEBRATION I would love to see you there
And dont forget this is the last day to use your coupon on Etsy. Last day of the month. AMAZING
donna

1 comment:

  1. Your classes look like fun! I hope you plan to come to St. Charles Celebrations too! Would love to see you and your work up close!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive