Sunday, November 07, 2010

Free Cross Stitch Chart For The Holidays


Happy Sunday
I have a complimentary companion to the "Santa's Blessings" chart.
I used the same fabric, same floss, and same stitch count. This would make a nice pin keep or a nice scissor fob over (1). Even an ornament. So be creative and send me pictures of your finished stitching pieces I would love to see them.
have a good day
donna
Just click on the chart below and print from your computer.

I hope it comes out ok for you because I could not upload with Blogger as BITMAP only a JPEG.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chart -- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. Thank you Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Donna!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty design and will make a wonderful scissor fob. Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much - very beautiful!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna I love this design! Thank you so very much! Off to kit this one up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipee! I love this! Thank you so much. I have so much fun with your charts. Can't wait to do this one!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new design, thank you for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this lovely chart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Donna for this wonderful little chart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Donna for sharing this gorgeous chart. I don't know if I have the flosses here with me as I'm visiting my granddaughter but I plan to stitch it SOON. May have to be cretive with my colors.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Donna for a beautiful design.
    I love all of your designs.

    Hopefully I'll send a pic of the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive