Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saving a pup and a sneak peek



Well I stitched this weekend at the Nubble again and there was a baby seal rescue. The police man was pretty busy keeping people away until the rescue man arrived. Here's a picture of what we could see.


And I did finish "The Tidal River #1" but I have to get the iron out, the mat board, the cutting board, the pins, and all that good stuff, so here is a picture of a peek because I'm still working on the framing part.

And I started #2, and I'm off to get that freebie on the computer too.

Keep smiling
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek! Looks great.
    That baby seal looks so cute. Hope it all worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peek is gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just love the sneak peak!It is just awesome! My husband is from Camden, Maine and I have never been there but want go for a visit and see the beautiful Maine Coast. Your designs are beautiful and make me want to stitch them. Very pretty!! Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fortunate you are to live so close to such a beautiful sight! I've visited the Nubble Light a couple times while in that area. My mother-in-law lives in Kittery.
    Your needlwork is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful! That poor baby seal! I hope he's all happy and back where he belongs! I wish I lived up by you! I love it up there!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive