Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Morning

I have a link to Cyndi's site that shows another "Courage" that was finished. Check it out, it looks great with the heart charm at the bottom.

I've also posted a couple of my Fall Pin Tins to my Etsy shop.

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween and keep warm.

Still working on restitching my new design, it's coming along good. Thank God for Aida cloth, it makes it easier when your eye site is aging.

Off to work with the wee little ones at day care, have a good day.
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!
    :)
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful version of your design. Hope your Halloween was a scary one! (Good scary, not nasty scary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Halloween too Donna!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive