Sunday, September 14, 2008

Almost finished new design

Hi everyone,

I'm almost finished with "Around The Robins Nest". I'm just working on the borders and should be done tomorrow.

I'm been thinking of my project for the Me Myself & I Round Robin. I want to do a marsh in the design with some cranes and lots of other birds. I just have so many thoughts going on in there I need to get them out and onto paper.

Well I have to go,lots to do. So have a good night and I'll post that picture as soon as I can.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive