Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Jan 9 2008


Hi everyone, I have been busy stitching. Almost done Pineapple Estate.
I've also been working on a design for a shop called "A stitchers Garden". I will be giving a class there in March and had to finish up the model. Here is a pic of it. I think I need to add something to the top so I only took a picture of the bottom half. I think I might add a dragonfly to the top. Well check out the shop on line and hope to see you there. www.astitchersgarden.com
Donna

1 comment:

  1. That's nice, I like that!

    I like the 'What would Jesus do?' thought as well. It's something that I've been using for 20 years, although I often think he would have made FAR better choices than me. But then, he's perfect, and I'm not!!!!!! Almost, but not quite!!!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive